Video conferencing is a fast and efficient method of bringing together two or more parties for a meeting - without flying, driving or catching trains.
Used extensively for recruitment interviews, depositions and global business meetings, it is a truly 21st Century, eco-friendly and cost effective way to do business.
- Global environmentally friendly conferencing
- Casting for television production
- In house business presentations
- Product, Management & Marketing training for employees and clients
- Sales representations and product launches
- Design and creative assessment, project liaison
- Business to business consultancy services
- Recruitment interviews
- Giving evidence to Magistrates or Crown Court
- Even linking families on special occasions
Video conferencing is now already well established within a growing number of major organizations for its high-end facilities. Millions of high quality systems, for video conferencing are in use across the world today.
With most video conferencing or video link systems you can display papers using the electronic document camera, show information direct from your personal computer, you can also play a pre-recorded video, or even tape your own presentation.
Now there is no need to waste time traveling hundreds or even thousands of miles for a meeting, which only lasts a couple of hours - and suffering jet lag as a consequence.